FAQ/ I can't select a folder for regular river crossing data¶
We are trying to import regular river crossing data.
[Import river crossing data] When you select , [Folder selection] a dialog will appear. However, the target folder was not displayed in this dialog.
How do I import it?
You can select a folder with the following two files:
Make sure you have these two files in the target folder.
Sample data data.zip shows data from three rivers in the Tsurumi River system.
- data/Regular Crossing CSV/Hayabuchi River
- data/Regular Crossing CSV/Tsurumi River
- data/Regular Crossing CSV/Yagami River
This is the data used in the hands-on seminar (held in June and July 2018).
- Manual/ Project/ Flowing Flood River/ Data/ Cross-sectional line/ Cross-sectional shape/ Cross-sectional view/export
- FAQ/ Import river channel data (floor plan, cross-sectional view)
- FAQ/ Error Message oudan.csv file format is invalid
- Technical Reference/ River Models/ Importing Cross-Section Data